Did you know?
Check out these numbers!
* 126 million – The number of blogs on the Internet (as tracked by BlogPulse).
* 84% – Percent of social network sites with more women than men.
* 27.3 million – Number of tweets on Twitter per day (November, 2009)
* 57% – Percentage of Twitter’s user base located in the United States.
* 350 million – People on Facebook.
* 50% – Percentage of Facebook users that log in every day.
* 500,000 – The number of active Facebook applications.
* 4 billion – Photos hosted by Flickr (October 2009).
* 1 billion – The total number of videos YouTube serves in one day.
The Internet is not going away….and blogging is big!
Whether you are a home based business owner, small business owner, or are looking for a way to make an online income, a blog is a must.
Haven’t joined the blogging revolution yet?
Come join me on Tuesday evenings at 9 p.m. for my Blogging For Newbies Class
You will learn:
- Why you need a blog and how it can help you achieve your online goals in a friendly, non-threatening way.
- The differences in blogging platforms
- Must have widgets and other bells & whistles for your blog
- How to market your blog/Search Engine Optimization
- Social Networking- Integrating your blog with Twitter, Facebook, and other online avenues
Class time & dial in number
Next class will start January 11, 2011 at 9 p.m. eastern.
Students will learn how to create a blog in blogger.com
Class is 3 weeks and approximately 1 hour long.
We will have time at the end of each call to answer questions.
Enroll into classes HERE!
In the message, please state you are enrolling into classes.
Limit 10 participants…
Call in- number will be sent after I get your enrollment.
Check out my blogging and social networking coaching services on my Work With Me page.